United Nation's of 8Realms

Welcome to the United Nation's Alliance forums. Please sign in to have access to our forums. New users please sign up with your in-game username.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the United Nation's Alliance forums. Please sign in to have access to our forums. New users please sign up with your in-game username.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The alliance from 8Realms

Please Invite ALL the players you know to our alliance. We are in need of an expansion.
Please Register on 8Realms Maniacs at www.8realmsmaniacs.com We are now active on their website as well so sign up!
Please posts your new empire names on our Wallace forum to update our memberlist.
We are officially eradicating Nanites on Montgomery and Spartacus. Join in the effort of killing these blasted things! Please check our Nanite Neutralization Forum.
EVERYONE MUST FIND WHICH LEGION THEY ARE IN. PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD: https://unitednations8r.forumotion.com/t61-quads-and-legions
Hello Guests, please see the Sign Up forums to sign up or visit our chat lounge for support. Please do register!
PC 201 MEMBERS PLEASE GO TO FORUMS > PC201 > PRICE UPDATES FOR THE MOST RECENT PRICE UPDATES.

From the Front Line 20.04.12

Mroberts301
    Mroberts301
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Forum Points : 72

Empires
    Empires:
    Settlements:

From the Front Line 20.04.12 Empty From the Front Line 20.04.12

Post by Mroberts301 Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 pm

NEWS
    RSS
    From the Front Line 20.04.12
    Posted 20-Apr-2012
    Quick Links: Server Summary - Highlight of the Week - Highlight of the Week - Community Shout-outs
    Hello!

Happy Friday to you all, may it bring you Culture, resources, and Gold! So, how's it going? I've finally made it to Feudal on Spartacus, had some fairly bizarre conversations using Global Chat, and managed to keep my population's Mood high. I wonder what you guys got up to? Let's see what's been going on in each server!

Server Summary
    Boudica - Annapolis has now reached Future, and is progressing well. It won't be too long until this epic escape attempt is a success. Until then, we will continue to watch in awe. Annapolis, we salute you!

Cleopatra - 120: 65 Empires have escaped, the last being 'Failure' this morning at 2:21am. Your Empire name does not reflect your outcome - escape after 46 days of Apocalypse is no mean feat! Congratulations on becoming first on the Strongest Empires & Most Advanced Empires leaderboards. I wonder if there's anyone out there that will challenge your new top spots?

Constantine - Day 84: Hurrah, 4 more Empires have escaped! Hometown, Mysterious, Xenos, and Wall, congratulations! You stared extinction in the face but somehow still evaded it. On the flip side, Constantine has passed its doom day, meaning significant casualties and an increase in world contagion. Those who abandoned all hope were doomed on the 18th instantly, and the count is up to 6,792 doomed Empires! If you don't want to fall foul of the Apocalypse, now's the time to make your way calmly to the final Wonder, build your Interstellar Ark and escape!

Lincoln - Day 50: Galactic Knights has started the Race for Glory, but has been stopped from building the final Wonder with every attempt. But the race will not be a lonely one for long - some other familiar faces from the lead pack will be ready to join the race pretty soon, which means things will get interesting over the next week!

Montgomery - Day 23: Montgomery is neck and neck with Lincoln, but there's a bigger gap between Zord and the next person - though if they aren't successful in building the final Wonder soon, they may well have some company in the not-so-distant future. Pretty soon the number 2 Empire will be closing the Age gap by entering Future, shortly followed by other Empires from the top 10. It could be that even though many thought all hope was lost, things could still change. I know there are definitely still Empires out there staying the course, and have become Wonder killers. Who really controls the outcome of Montgomery?

Spartacus - Day 8: The pace has been set, and until today the top 12 has been very close all the way through. It's still a fairly tight lead pack, but there's a bit of a gap opening up between 6th & 7th place. There's really nothing in it between 1st & 2nd, and over the week 1st place has changed hands almost on a daily basis. The Imperial Age is about to dawn with 'Spit roast badger' ready to Age up, but Threads of Time is almost done building their Renaissance Wonder. I wonder who will get there first?

Highlight of the Week:
    This week we have gone with ChenW2 Tim's 8Realms Player Records thread on the forums, which provides a compilation of 8Realms records achieved by players. you can check it out here.

Mod Sallyd: “This is a really great thread that covers so many different areas of the game. It gives a great overview of server history, and recognises all sorts of achievements. ”

So congratulations ChenW2 Tim, keep making great threads, and I look forward to being 'blown off my chair'! ;-).

Was there content you felt deserved to be highlighted within our community this week? You can flag great community content to us via Twitter. Remember: it can be anything 8Realms related at all, and from anywhere – not just the forums!

Will it be your work highlighted next week?

Community Shout-outs:
    @MyNameIsMave for an artistic interpretation of the 8Realms logo

Mroberts301 for the hard work going into getting the first active fansite up and running. I know a lot of you are pretty epic at writing guides, coming up with creative assets, and are generally very knowledgable about 8Realms, so I'm sure he'll appreciate any help the community can give.

If there are any other community projects/initiatives on the go make sure you let me know!

Noobo for the fantastic thread 'Single Settlement Challenge' - yep playing an entore server with only one settlement, and posting about the experience in creative way.

We look forward to celebrating more and more fantabulous community made creative awesomeness as time goes on, so keep up the great work, and we'll see you next week.

Feel free to discuss the week on the forums.

Sally

Follow @8RModSallyd

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:10 pm