United Nation's of 8Realms

Welcome to the United Nation's Alliance forums. Please sign in to have access to our forums. New users please sign up with your in-game username.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the United Nation's Alliance forums. Please sign in to have access to our forums. New users please sign up with your in-game username.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The alliance from 8Realms

Please Invite ALL the players you know to our alliance. We are in need of an expansion.
Please Register on 8Realms Maniacs at www.8realmsmaniacs.com We are now active on their website as well so sign up!
Please posts your new empire names on our Wallace forum to update our memberlist.
We are officially eradicating Nanites on Montgomery and Spartacus. Join in the effort of killing these blasted things! Please check our Nanite Neutralization Forum.
EVERYONE MUST FIND WHICH LEGION THEY ARE IN. PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD: https://unitednations8r.forumotion.com/t61-quads-and-legions
Hello Guests, please see the Sign Up forums to sign up or visit our chat lounge for support. Please do register!
PC 201 MEMBERS PLEASE GO TO FORUMS > PC201 > PRICE UPDATES FOR THE MOST RECENT PRICE UPDATES.

2 posters

***Runescape Council Invites MUST READ***

Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Forum Points : 457

Empires
    Empires: Athens, Capitol, The Panem Empire, United Nations
    Settlements: Sparta,District I, Nation I

***Runescape Council Invites MUST READ*** Empty ***Runescape Council Invites MUST READ***

Post by Archon Angel Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 pm

I am currently looking for 5 Council Members for my Runescape clan, Archaic Beasts. Your job will be to manage and organize the clan. There are two groups within the clan, The Skillers and The Fighters. The Council members, which I shall be calling My Squad, will be divided to manage one of the two groups.

You will be organizing their events and directing what needs to be done. You will work with the Squad in reforming the Clan.

You will be working with the Old Administration of the clan, but mostly with me.

The first thing that we will be doing is recruiting for each group.

The clan will establish it's own website (just like this one), Facebook Page, Youtube Channel and a twitter account.

As it stands we are at 43 members and will be growing over the next few months.

I need the new squads by the end of this week. This is because we will be competing in Runescape's Clan Cup 2012.

Invitations are sent out to the Council members of this alliance, they are given first priority if they sign up. For the rest, please reply below if you would like to join.

Give me your username and which group you would like to manage.

Thanks.
    Pandaxpresss
    Pandaxpresss
    Council Member
    Council Member

Forum Points : 236

Empires
    Empires: Soviet Union
    Settlements: Skyrim

***Runescape Council Invites MUST READ*** Empty Re: ***Runescape Council Invites MUST READ***

Post by Pandaxpresss Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 pm

My usernames still Pandaxpresss and I want to help manage the fighters Smile
    I'll get on as soon as possible when I have time. I sort of got addicted to this game called World of Tanks lol. :p
    Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

***Runescape Council Invites MUST READ*** Empty Re: ***Runescape Council Invites MUST READ***

Post by Archon Angel Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Good! Do you have a Facebook account? Im creating a secret group for my council.
    Pandaxpresss
    Pandaxpresss
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Pandaxpresss Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 am

Nah I don't have one, though I did consider making one. Its just that I won't check facebook very often.
    Pandaxpresss
    Pandaxpresss
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Pandaxpresss Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:46 am

Oh and I will be on Runescape at around 7 or 8 pm EST Smile
    Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Archon Angel Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 am

@Panda Join facebook so I could add you temporarily to the group until we finish making our forums. I can't post the forum address publicly just yet. I'll be on at the same time, so see you around. (:
    Pandaxpresss
    Pandaxpresss
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Pandaxpresss Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Ehh do I have to join Facebook lol?

And I didn't get to see you on Runescape yesterday. If you want to enter the Jagex cup we better start now in order to recruit people because the deadline is June 25.

Edit: Didn't you say you already made the clan? If so we should start prepping for the cup.
    Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Archon Angel Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:11 pm

The clan has been made, it's been up for about a year or two now. I need to contact you other than this. Do you have twitter? That or facebook works. Even MSN.
    Pandaxpresss
    Pandaxpresss
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Pandaxpresss Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 pm

I have an email haha Very Happy It's evanhastings21@yahoo.com if you want to contact me there.
    Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Archon Angel Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Have you signed up on the site? I'll PM it to you.
    Pandaxpresss
    Pandaxpresss
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Pandaxpresss Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 pm

No not yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content