United Nation's of 8Realms

Welcome to the United Nation's Alliance forums. Please sign in to have access to our forums. New users please sign up with your in-game username.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the United Nation's Alliance forums. Please sign in to have access to our forums. New users please sign up with your in-game username.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The alliance from 8Realms

Please Invite ALL the players you know to our alliance. We are in need of an expansion.
Please Register on 8Realms Maniacs at www.8realmsmaniacs.com We are now active on their website as well so sign up!
Please posts your new empire names on our Wallace forum to update our memberlist.
We are officially eradicating Nanites on Montgomery and Spartacus. Join in the effort of killing these blasted things! Please check our Nanite Neutralization Forum.
EVERYONE MUST FIND WHICH LEGION THEY ARE IN. PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD: https://unitednations8r.forumotion.com/t61-quads-and-legions
Hello Guests, please see the Sign Up forums to sign up or visit our chat lounge for support. Please do register!
PC 201 MEMBERS PLEASE GO TO FORUMS > PC201 > PRICE UPDATES FOR THE MOST RECENT PRICE UPDATES.

3 posters

Referrals Guidelines

Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Forum Points : 457

Empires
    Empires: Athens, Capitol, The Panem Empire, United Nations
    Settlements: Sparta,District I, Nation I

Referrals Guidelines Empty Referrals Guidelines

Post by Archon Angel Wed May 16, 2012 11:13 pm

This is how the referral system works. Basically, every member you invite and joins the alliance will gain you 15 Forum points. Every invite will gain you 1 point. To get the 15 points the person must register at our forums.

Now how do we know you referred them? You make ONE thread in this forum titled "My Referrals *Insert Name here*"

EX. So if I make a thread, my thread title would be "My Referrals - Archon Angel"

In the thread you will have all the names of the people you invited in one post. And another post for the people that did join and lastly a third post for denied offers..

EX. If I invite John, Jimmy and Johnny I would have them on my first posts. & if Jimmy accepts the offer you will put him under your second post as confirmed. & if Johnny denies the invite just put him under the third post as denied.

Now you have to post each of the person by:
    -In-Game Name
    -Empire Name
    -Which Server Invited

For example:
    - Archon Angel
    - United Nations
    - Lincoln

Admins will check these daily and post the points you earned.

Now get recruiting!
    Pandaxpresss
    Pandaxpresss
    Council Member
    Council Member

Forum Points : 236

Empires
    Empires: Soviet Union
    Settlements: Skyrim

Referrals Guidelines Empty Re: Referrals Guidelines

Post by Pandaxpresss Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Question- Do we post their empire and in game name or ours? And if we do have to post their empire and in game name how do we get their in game name because we can only see their empire name?
    Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Archon Angel Fri May 18, 2012 12:20 am

Hm.. True. You need their ingame name and empire name.

Let's see, for the invite post just include their Empire name and Which server. When they officially joined then you get their in-game name when they sign up at our forums or adding them as a friend. Sounds cool? Very Happy
    Oudaaarns
    Oudaaarns
    Elite
    Elite

Forum Points : 67

Empires
    Empires: (Cleopatra) Sinsemillan, (Lincoln) Truth, (Montgomery) Quastorite, (Spartacus) Sol Invictus, (Wallace) Oudaaarns
    Settlements:

Post by Oudaaarns Tue May 22, 2012 1:36 am

i would.. but the people i talked to most have stopped playing pretty much.
    Archon Angel
    Archon Angel
    Council Member
    Council Member

Empires

Post by Archon Angel Wed May 23, 2012 1:06 am

@Oudaaarns I blame NTL servers. The servers last for about 2-3 weeks before the Apocalypse. Not much Wonderkilling whatsoever, which is why I will miss Lincoln. It was so much fun Wonderkilling. Invite those who you deem fit in our alliance. (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content